Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hospital Orientation DONE!

WOW! Who woulda thought three days of orientation could be so difficult to get through. The content was good overview, and the instructors were prepared, but I just wasn't into it. Fortunately the paperwork and passwords are done and tomorrow I get to start Trauma ICU orientation. Very EXCITING!

Between days of orientation, I have learned to ride a bus, understand a paper bus route schedule, made my way through a giant hospital, politely said "no" to pan handlers, found fresh flowers and delicious pears at Pikes, made friends in elevators, located the recycle bins, seen a really neat fountain, watched kids at the skate park, operated a PO box, been to the top of the Space Needle, learned to jam on the bass at EPM, became more cultured about WoodStock and Jimmy, ventured the SciFi Museum and watched INNER SPACE for the first time. Oooo Dennis Quad!

We have had beautiful weather, seen eclectic people and enjoyed awesome Thai food. By the end of this trip I will have a BuCkET LiST to share. In the meantime, feel free to come out and share it with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment